- Density g/cm3≥ ：3.0-3.02
- Apparent porosity %≤ ：0.1
- Bending Strength MPA ： 250(20°C) 280(1200°C)
- Thermal conductivity W/m.k ：35- 45(1200°C)
- modulus of elasticity Gpa：330(20°C)
- Thermal expansion K-1×10-6 ：4.5
- Hardness (Mohs’)： 13
- Temperature of application°C：1350
- Acid-proof alkaline ：Excellent
Reaction bonded SiC is made from α-SiC powder, graphite powder, mixing additives and organic
adhesive agent. The mixture body is extruded and then filled into crucible with silicon powder.
Sinter in a vacuum heating furnace at 1680° C, the melt silicon powder reacts to the silicon in the body,
finally from β-Sic due to the heat of reaction.
With the features of high strength,high temperature resistance, high hardness,high wear resistance,
corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance,thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity and